In engineering, systems integration brings together the component subsystems into one system and ensures that the subsystems function together as one system. In perimeter defense solutions many different components interact to create a single security solution. Improper programming and integration can lead to a failed sequence of operations increasing both safety risks and future change orders that can be very costly.
Perimeter security integration is often overlooked or an after thought until a problem arises later in the project. Installing anti-vehicular barriers is an investment and can be even more costly when not properly integrated.
Results of Poor Integration:
- Potential Vehicle Barrier Malfunctions
- Non Effective System Causing Traffic Delays
- Multiple subsystems with no single point control or communication
- Lower System Security against aggressors
- Increased Down Time by Improper Programming
Results of Proper Integration:
- Practical / Effective Sequence of Operations
- Safety Measures to Increase Safety and Lower Risk
- Single Point Controls to Handle Multiple Subsystems
- Accurate System / Interconnect Drawings
- Quality System Communication
SecureUSA has an expert team of system engineers and specialists dedicated to ensuring your anti-vehicular security solutions function as intended at project completion. Our team works on your side to uncover costly problems, safety issues and impractical applications that create a faulty system. SecureUSA’s team helps you create an effective solution that can be installed properly without costly overruns and on time within budget. With over 15 years of physical perimeter security experience SecureUSA is an industry leader in engineering anti-vehicular security solutions.