In engineering, systems integration brings together the component subsystems into one system and ensures that the subsystems function together. In perimeter defense solutions many different components interact to create a single security solution. Improper programming and integration can lead to a failed sequence of operations increasing both safety risks and future change orders that can be very costly.
Results of Poor Integration:
- Increased down time by improper programming
- Lower system security against aggressors
- Multiple subsystems with no single point of control or communication
- Non-effective system causing traffic delays
- Potential vehicle barrier malfunctions
Results of Proper Integration:
- Accurate system / interconnect drawings
- Practical / Effective sequence of operations
- Quality system communication
- Safety measures to increase safety and lower risk
- Single point controls to handle multiple subsystems
SecureUSA® has an expert team of system engineers and specialists dedicated to ensuring your anti-vehicular security solutions function as intended at project completion. Our team is dedicated to uncovering costly problems, safety issues and impractical applications that create a faulty system. SecureUSA®’s team helps you create an effective solution that can be installed properly, on time, and without costly overruns. With over 20 years of physical perimeter security experience SecureUSA® is an industry leader in engineering anti-vehicular security solutions.